Have a nice day now.
07 August 2012
The Dark Knight Binges (Parody)
I haven't yet seen the last film in The Dark Knight trilogy, so I don't even think I can fully appreciate the magnitude of the humour involved in the following parody video. I'm sure - once I've stopped making excuses and paid the cinema and Bruce Wayne a visit - I'll be able to add a few extra funny layers of understanding to this video - kinda like a hilarious sandwich. Right now though, I'm enjoying the cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
South African Internet provider, OpenWeb , have been letting it slip lately as far as customer service and support goes. The following corre...
-
Durban-based pop duo, The Arrows , will be performing at Zula on Saturday night, and I've been charged with the pleasurable task of gi...
-
BREAKING NEWS: this is happening right now (13:55, 16 August 2011) in Cape Town CBD . For more information check out CapeTimes or News24 . ...
No comments:
Post a Comment