This just happened. Cape Town indy/folk band, (and firm favourites of mine - I know I'm biased for obvious reasons) LA.VI, have just released their second single, Solitaire, off their upcoming 2013 album. And it's grand.
I particularly love how vocalist, Chantel Van T, experiments with her voice in this track. In fact, just in general, the song is beautifully put together, from a song-writing perspective down to the post production and mix (great job Monarch Mountain Records) and deserves a listen.
03 August 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
South African Internet provider, OpenWeb , have been letting it slip lately as far as customer service and support goes. The following corre...
-
I'm sure you're all aware of what's going right now in Japan . They were hit with an alleged 8.8 (later bumped up to 8.9) level...
-
BREAKING NEWS: this is happening right now (13:55, 16 August 2011) in Cape Town CBD . For more information check out CapeTimes or News24 . ...

No comments:
Post a Comment