04 March 2011

Song of the Week: Isochronous - Beauty Queen [RAMfest Tribute]

Isochronous is a local band (Pretoria) who have been jamming together for four years. You would be forgiven for thinking they were foreign (or even alien for that matter) because of the high quality of their music - both the production quality and the band's musicality.



I've been a dedicated fan ever since I saw them grace the RAMfest Main Stage last year; they were probably my favourite act of the entire festival (keep in mind: Lark, Pendulum, Taxi Violence etc. where all there) and I'm fucking excited to check them out this weekend again. I have a feeling their recent tour of Germany will have challenged them enough to up their game to an even higher caliber.

So, in the spirit of all things RAMfest, here is my song of the week. Enjoy! And remember to leave your comments on the feedback section below the post.



1 comment:

Popular Posts