04 March 2011

LA.VI at the MK Awards Official Afterparty

If you saw my last post on LA.VI at Assembly, you'll remember I referenced the talented Adriaan Louw, a local photographer/filmographer who has some mad skills with a camera. I was going to post the snaps he took of the MK Awards Afterparty - that is - until I saw the pictures taken by a certain 'Flyinghorse Photography'. 


You can still check out Adriaan's pictures on the Assembly website. They're definitely worth a view. I'm super amped about these next few pictures of LA.VI's set. I think they accurately capture what a fun night it was. Big ups to the mystery man behind Flyinghorse Photography. Click see more to see the full gallery.


















Check out more Flyinghorse Photography on their Facebook Page.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nick. Thanks for the kind words mate. Glad you dig the pics.
    Cheers
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Mad skills.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts