16 May 2012

Win Tickets To LA BURLESQUE at Trinity (Cancelled)

My sister used to be part of a Burlesque troupe. I remember missioning through to Cape Town with friends to see her perform. Maybe that's why I've never been too keen on the whole idea of Burlesque; it's hard to enjoy a show when you have to sit with an entire room of (mostly) men who are mainly there to leer at your sister. It didn't help that she ended one particular show in nipple caps and little else. Now I don't want to put a negative spin on the whole thing. I am, after all, trying to give away free tickets to a Burlesque show. I'm actually all for semi-naked girls performing various parodical acts involving literature, drama or music (or a mixture of the three). And you should be too. So...


How about spending your night sipping cocktails and enjoying lingerie-clad dancers performing choreographed renditions of Cabaret, Chicago and Burlesque? I'm giving away one double table to the person who answers the following question correctly (one double table means a table for two, so bring a date). Winners will be announced on Friday morning by 10am.

Who played the lead role in the 2010 musical, Burlesque?

Answers in the comments section below. Have a great Humpday!

1 comment:

Popular Posts