29 May 2012

Win Tickets To THE LABYRINTH (7 Deadly Sins) at Trinity

Wow. Apologies for the lack of interesting posts lately. Work has been heavy and I still have zero Internoughts at home thanks to the magic of Telkom. I trust you all had a great weekend, and - if you're anything like me - are hastily making plans for the next? Well here's a plan...


Line up:
COMMERCIAL HIPPIES
BROKEN TOY
HEADROOM
DEAN FUEL
INJEST
Live visuals by
CONTRABAND

Extras:
Psychedelic décor by Luminos
Funktion 1 Sound System
Multiple Bars

I have 4 x VIP tickets and 4 x general passes for the Labyrinth on Saturday night. If you want to win, all you have to do is leave a comment with your name, surname and email address, as well as the answer to this question: Which of the 7 deadly sins are you most guilty of? And go.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous18:24

    Jennifer Pott jenny.pott@gmail.com my soul will never be safe, it is tempted by Asmodeus, the demon of LUST...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts