26 April 2012

Win Tickets To THE HEAT at Trinity

Contrary to current weather in Cape Town, THE HEAT at Trinity on Saturday promises to bring the heat. I don't know about you, but I could definitely use it. Once again I'll be giving away some free tickets to the event, so check out the details and follow the extremely easy instructions below.


Line up:
// RICARDO DA COSTA //
// DEAN FUEL //
// CHRIS JACK //
And visuals by:
// TARA //


All you have to do is answer one simple question: what's your favourite way to keep warm in the winter? The most creative answer wins. I have 4 x VIP and 6 x general passes to give away, as well as a grand prize of a stage-side table for yourself and 5 friends - plus 12 complimentary Green Mambas. The grand prize will go to the answer that blows my mind, so make it good!

Have a lovely long weekend everybody! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts