23 April 2012

Win Tickets To ELECTRO IN YO FACE ft. Haezer @ Trinity

Now this is something I'm definitely not going to miss. It seems Haezer has made a full recovery after his arc eye damage and is ready to get is jam on at ELECTRO in yo FACE this Wednesday night. Check this lineup out and tell me you don't want free tickets.


Line up:
// HAEZER //
// HEADPHASE //
// DAS KAPITAL //
// DEAN FUEL //
And visuals by:
// CONTRABAND //

Madness. Okay - so I have 6 x general tickets to giveaway, as well as 4 x VIP passes. Here's what you gotta do. If you want a one of the above, you can:
  • Tweet: I solemnly swear to party my face off on Wednesday. @Nick_Frost #WinWithFrost
  • Facebook: I apologise in advance for what is going to happen on Wednesday night. Thanks HypeMediaSA (You must @-tag HYPEMediaSA)
May the Frost be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts