I saw this movie on Friday night. It was very good. From now on, if you click on the Movie of the Moment tab on the right of this blog, it will link you to a trailer of the film in question. Just for your convenience.
What'd you think of Limitless?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I’ve wanted to write this blog post for a while now. For those of you who are familiar with the comfort and convenience (and smell) of taki...
-
You read the heading ? Right. Let me keep this brief then. I take it you are here to win tickets to Rock the River ? Well you've come ...
-
The world is going social media crazy ; no matter who you are, where you live or what you do, it is highly unlikely that your life hasn...

No comments:
Post a Comment