14 February 2011
Song of the Week: A Static Lullaby - Toxic [Music]
I was originally going to post the Local H version of this song for the Song of the Week, but - while reading the comments - I discovered a new take on the Britney Spears "classic" that is even better. Don't ask me who A Static Lullaby are; all I know is that they have one dude who sounds like he smokes too many cigarettes and another dude who likes to shout a lot. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
South African Internet provider, OpenWeb , have been letting it slip lately as far as customer service and support goes. The following corre...
-
Durban-based pop duo, The Arrows , will be performing at Zula on Saturday night, and I've been charged with the pleasurable task of gi...
-
BREAKING NEWS: this is happening right now (13:55, 16 August 2011) in Cape Town CBD . For more information check out CapeTimes or News24 . ...

dayum... This version actually sounds better. How sad is that?
ReplyDeleteI know right? Check out the Local H version linked above. It's just as good :)
ReplyDeleteThis song is beyond amazing!
ReplyDeleteI knew you'd love it Laura! I'm going through a Britney phase...
ReplyDelete