08 October 2011

Rocking The Daisies [Part 1]

So we've been at Rocking the Daisies for one night now and already I'm feeling the familiar festival fatigue. I'm sitting in the media center listening to aKing's set on the Main Stage, writing this post purely because I promised myself I'd do something productive today. 


In the next installment I'll be doing more of a review of the festival as a whole. Also, I'll be doing a write up for Urban Edge Magazine. Check them out; very cool stuff.

FESTIVAL GROUNDS


THE BRIDGE

PEACHY KEEN

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

STALLS

INSANE MARIMBA GROUP

MAIN STAGE

LONG WALK TO FREEDOM

NU WORLD BEAT RING

RED BULL STUDIO LIVE

MR SAKITUMI

CAMPING GROUNDS

THIS GIRL SAVED US FROM OVERHEATING

DAM/TOILETS
All photos taken by Phil Joubert. Have a nice Daisies.

1 comment:

Popular Posts