11 February 2011

Monthly Motivationals [26 Pics]

I'm trying to get a few regular-type posts going on my blog; I've started a Song of the Week post, where I showcase my very own unique (some might say strange) taste in music - the first of which is here. My newest idea is to start a regular motivational post. These pictures will be original, so you won't be able to find them anywhere else on the web. Due to limited time, I will only be doing motivational posts monthly (until further notice).

These next few pictures were taken a while back (2008? 2009 maybe?) and were consequently converted to motivationals. If you ask me, they were asking for it.

To see the full gallery, click on the post title above or the See More link below. Enjoy.





















 







Comments (if any) in the feedback section below the post. See you next month.

2 comments:

Popular Posts